Friday 23 April 2010

DELL is in the air

So, Dell have leaked details of 5 new mobiles and a tablet.

http://stuff.tv/News/Dell-five-new-phones-and-a-tablet-leaked/14380/

I've got to say, a couple of them (Flash and Thunder) look rather nice, but will they steer me away from the next iPhone? I doubt it. I'm apple through and through now and somehow they've blinkered me to the potential delights of others out there.

Some people may think this is insane, but I'm happy with my apple products, I like how I have all my music stored on my mac in iTunes and then syncing it with my phone is simple.

The iPhone is more than just about the phone itself. What would I do if I found myself in a situation I couldnt download an app for? I know logically there cannot be an app for everything, the only problem is, I've never not found one that I've been searching for, and that my friends is all you need to know.

I have heard other rumours that apple are going to let other mobile manufacturers implement their OS, maybe then I may consider an alternative brand.

As a final note, an apple a day keeps the doctor at bay, and blackberries just give you the shits.

No comments:

Post a Comment